Hydrangea macrophylla Caipirinha
- Supplied as dormant 4-in. (10-cm) pots with 4-plus canes and 6-in. (15-cm) pots with 6-plus canes.
- Pot hydrangea features blooms that change color from green to white to green again.
- Superb keeping quality.
- Multiple, smaller flower heads.
- Compact and sturdy habit doesn’t need tying.
- Height and spread provided above are for a 6-in. (15-cm) pot; for a 4-in. (10-cm) pot, height is 8 to 10 in. (10 to 25 cm) and spread is 9 to 11 in. (23 to 28 cm).
Protection Information : PP26,220
14 - 17" (36 - 43cm)
15 - 18" (38 - 46cm)
Brought to Ball Ingenuity by Aldershot Greenhouses and bred by the Hydrangea Breeder’s Association. A new class of pot hydrangea is made available to North America. Aldershot follows the strictest of protocols outlined by the HBA to bring to market the “pot mum” of the hydrangea world.
Aphids, spider mites